AMD has also released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.11.1 driver adds official support for Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
Moreover, this new driver packs a number of bug fixes. For instance, it resolves an issue that could cause lower than expected DirectStorage GPU decompression performance on some Radeon RX Vega and RX 500/400 Series Graphics. It also addresses a bug that could cause prediction lines to be missing on the Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs in World Of Warships.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 22.11.1 Driver Release Notes
- Support for:
- Call of Duty®: Warzone 2.0
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales™
- World Of Warships prediction lines may be missing on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- When Radeon™ Anti-Lag is enabled, a beep can be heard when pressing the shift + back key.
- OpenGL applications using MSAA may see visual corruption.
- Certain monitors may experience higher-than-expected idle VRAM clock speeds on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Selected objects may be missing in Edificius™.
- Lower than expected DirectStorage GPU decompression performance on some Radeon™ RX Vega and RX 500/400 Series Graphics.
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.