AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.7.1 driver adds support for Radeon RX 6600M and 6700M, and increases performance in F1 2021.
Going into slightly more details, this new driver increases performance by up to 6% in F1 2021 at 4K/Ultra High/Ray Tracing. Additionally, the driver improves performance by up to 26% at 1080p/Ultra/No-RT.
As always, you can download this driver from AMD’s website. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.7.1 Driver Release Notes
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6700M Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6600M Graphics
- F1® 2021
- Up to 6% increase in performance in F1® 2021 @ 4K Ultra High settings with Raytracing. Also, up to 26% increase in performance @ 1080p Ultra High settings, Raytracing disabled, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.7.1 on the 16GB Radeon™ RX 6800XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.6.2.
- An Oculus service error may be received on Radeon RX 5000 & 6000 series graphics products which prevents the Oculus Link setup software from running.
- Lighting corruption in Apex Legends™ with Radeon™ Boost.
- Some users may experience elevated memory usage by AMD User Experience Program.
- A driver mismatch error may appear when two versions of Radeon software (Windows Store & AMD Support versions) are installed on your system.
- Some users may experience higher than expected memory utilization when running 3DMark Time Spy™.
- While playing Carrion™, some users may experience image corruption with Anisotropic Filtering.