AMD has just released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 driver offers optimal performance in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Riders Republic, Age of Empires 4 and Doom Eternal’s Update 6.66.
Going into more details, this new driver improves performance by up to 21% increase in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy @ 4K Ultra Settings on the Radeon RX 6900 XT and the RX 6800 XT.
Moreover, this driver comes with a number of fixes. For instance, it fixes some crashes in Battlefield 5. Moreover, it fixes image corruption on some characters when Radeon Boost is enabled while playing Cyberpunk 2077.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 Driver Release Notes
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™
- Up to 21% increase in performance in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-423
- Up to 21% increase in performance in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-424
- Riders Republic™
- Age of Empires™ IV
- Up to 45% increase in performance in Age of Empires™ IV @ 4K Max Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.3 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.2.RS-425
- Doom® Eternal:
- Update 6.66
- In Radeon™ Software, the CPU Tuning feature may be missing for some users with AMD Processors such as Ryzen™ 9 5950X Processor.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- While playing a game, some users may experience a black screen flicker if they have multiple displays connected and they attempt to switch between open windows (via Alt + Tab shortcut).
- Battlefield™ V may crash during gameplay on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6600 Graphics.
- Image corruption may be observed on some characters when Radeon™ Boost is enabled while playing Cyberpunk 2077® on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT Graphics.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”