AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.3 driver is optimized for NetherRealm’s upcoming fighting game, Mortal Kombat 11.
Furthermore, this driver fixes an issue that could display incorrect installed version when the AMD Link was connected to Radeon Settings.
Unfortunately, and other than the aforementioned fix, this driver does not address any additional issues or bugs, and does not bring any performance improvements to any other games.
But anyway, those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.3 Release Notes
- Mortal Kombat XI™
- With AMD Link connected to Radeon Settings the update notifications feature may list incorrect installed versions.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
- System instability may be experienced on ASUS TUF Gaming FX504 laptop when a wireless display is connected.