AMD has released the Catalyst 15.11 Beta driver that includes quality and performance optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. AMD users, be warned however that flickering may be observed when running the game in DX11 mode and with AMD Crossfire enabled.
Those interested can download this new beta driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the AMD Catalyst 15.11 Beta driver:
Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Windows Driver
- Call of Duty : Black Ops III – includes quality and performance optimizations
-  The Oculus runtime may crash on launch
-  The Intel graphics is flagged in an error state in the Device Manager in systems with switchable graphics
-  An error may be experienced when installing the latest graphics driver package on some AMD Radeon™ R9 380 series products
-  The secondary graphics adapter is missing in the Device Manager and the AMD Catalyst™ Control Center after installation of the driver
-  A TDR error is experienced when launching Star Wars™: Battlefront or Hitman Pro while a You Tube video plays in the background
-  An extended black screen may be experienced during bootup under Windows® 10 between the Windows® Logo and the Windows® login prompt
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may crash on some AMD 300 series GPUs
-  Ashes of the Singularity™ may fail to launch on some GPUs with 2GB Video Memory.
-  Call of Duty : Black Ops III – Flickering may be observed when running the game in DirectX® 11 mode and with AMD Crossfire™ enabled
-  Batman™: Arkham Knight – An application crash may be experienced at some game locations
-  A black screen may be experienced on booting Windows® 10 on some systems with switchable graphics – with AMD Radeon™ HD5000 series graphics cards, when connected to an HDMI monitor
-  Elite: Dangerous – poor performance may be experienced in SuperCruise mode