AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.1 driver offers optimal performance in both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Furthermore, this driver adds support for Godfall. According to the red team, a Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU offers on average 7% better FPS performance in Godfall (DX12) on the High setting with this new driver.
Now while the previous driver offered optimal support for Dirt 5, this new driver also claims that it has added support for it. Thus, AMD may have improved the game’s performance on its graphics cards.
Apart from these “general optimizations”, this new driver does not bring anything new to the table. Still, AMD users can go ahead and download it from here.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.11.1 Driver Release Notes
- DIRT 5™
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla™
- Using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.11.1, a Radeon™ RX 5700 XT GPU offers on average 7% better FPS performance in Godfall (DX12) on the High setting, vs. the previous driver iteration, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.10.1.RS-348
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.