Techland has released a new update for the first Dying Light game. According to the release notes, this patch will update your game’s version to 1.23. Moreover, it adds performance and stability improvements, and improves framerate drop issues.
Furthermore, this patch fixes crashing issues, and packs various under the hood fixes.
For the PC version, Techland also released a hotfix that fixes an issue with The Faceless NPCs in The Following. This hotfix also fixes rewards for the local community goals.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Dying Light Patch 1.23 Release Notes
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements
- Various under the hood fixes.
PC Hotfix 1.23
- Fixed Issue with The Faceless NPCs in The Following
- Fixed rewards for the local community goals