A team of modders has released a new mod for Half-Life Alyx, called Half-Life Incursion. According to its description, Half-Life: Incursion is a wave-based combat mod for this latest VR HL game.
In Half-Life: Incursion, players will test their skills in VR against an onslaught of Combine soldiers, collect resin to upgrade their weapons, and explore to find secrets and resources.
Speaking of Half-Life Alyx, we also suggest taking a look at the following mods. There is a Silent Hills PT Remake Mod, as well as a Bioshock Remake Mod. Modders are also working on a Goldeneye 007 Mod. Furthermore, there is a WIP demo for a Jurassic Park Trespasser Mod. And lastly, Half-Life Alyx: LEVITATION is a DLC-sized mod that aims to offer 5 hours of gameplay.
You can download this mod from here. Below you can also find its key features, as well as its launch trailer.
Half-Life: Incursion Key Features
- An hour-long campaign with non-linear objectives; choose your upgrade and weapon progression route.
- An open arena with randomized enemy spawns locations, signified by an alarm and a Combine forcefield.
- Randomized ammo and resin spawns to vary each playthrough.
- Deployable tripmines; place them strategically to improve your chances.
- A high fidelity environment to fight in, meant to emulate the quality of the main campagin.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”