A team of modders has released a new mod for Half-Life Alyx, called Half-Life Incursion. According to its description, Half-Life: Incursion is a wave-based combat mod for this latest VR HL game.
In Half-Life: Incursion, players will test their skills in VR against an onslaught of Combine soldiers, collect resin to upgrade their weapons, and explore to find secrets and resources.
Speaking of Half-Life Alyx, we also suggest taking a look at the following mods. There is a Silent Hills PT Remake Mod, as well as a Bioshock Remake Mod. Modders are also working on a Goldeneye 007 Mod. Furthermore, there is a WIP demo for a Jurassic Park Trespasser Mod. And lastly, Half-Life Alyx: LEVITATION is a DLC-sized mod that aims to offer 5 hours of gameplay.
You can download this mod from here. Below you can also find its key features, as well as its launch trailer.
Half-Life: Incursion Key Features
- An hour-long campaign with non-linear objectives; choose your upgrade and weapon progression route.
- An open arena with randomized enemy spawns locations, signified by an alarm and a Combine forcefield.
- Randomized ammo and resin spawns to vary each playthrough.
- Deployable tripmines; place them strategically to improve your chances.
- A high fidelity environment to fight in, meant to emulate the quality of the main campagin.