Last month, we informed you about a Mission Maker Mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This mod allows you to create custom missions for Rockstar’s classic GTA title. And today, we are happy to report that a brand new version of it is available for download.
Version 1.7 adds trains and increases the sphere of information for large transport. Moreover, it fixes various crashes when creating/recreating transport as well as the animations of the player’s weapon movement. Furthermore, it adds objectives for objects, accessories for actors and some objects from SAMP.
You can download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mission Maker V1.7 from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog, as well as a new trailer for it.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mission Maker V1.7 Release Notes
- Added trains
- The start of the mission is smoother now
- Increased the sphere of information for large transport
- Added switching of theme fonts
- Fixed crashes when creating/recreating transport
- Fixed animations of the player’s weapon movement
- The wuzimu skin now has walking style
- Increased intelligence of actors
- Fixed a problem with slow time, after installing the object
- When installing a weapon for an actor, it is shown in his hands
- Added weapon adaptation for GTA MIXED
- Added adaptation of skins for GTA MIXED
- Also added transport adaptation for GTA MIXED
- Added objectives for objects
- Added accessories for actors
- Also added some objects from SAMP
- Added a list of Misc animations
- Added new animations from SAMM
- The work of missions has been accelerated