Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have released the launch trailer for Project CARS. Project CARS releases on May 7th and will feature the largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations, a wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch, dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation, as well as dynamic time of day and endurance races (including the Le Mans 24H).
Here are the game’s key features:
– The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
– A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
– Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
– Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
– World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
– Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
– Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
– Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
– Regularly-scheduled community events
– Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
– Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
– Continual updates and further content after launch
Those interested can purchase this game from GreenManGaming.