THQ Nordic has lifted the preview embargo for ELEX II and below you can find a video, showcasing nine minutes of gameplay footage from it. Do note though that this video is in German, courtesy of PCGames.de.
ELEX II will be an open-world RPG in which Jax must once again unite the free people of the Science-Fantasy world of Magalan against a new threat, the Skyanides.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who
- will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions