Square Enix has shared the first official gameplay trailer for Life is Strange: Remastered Collection. This trailer gives us a 5-minute sneak peek of the upcoming collection, which contains enhanced versions of the first two games.
According to the publisher, here are the new tech details that are showcased in this trailer.
- Now rendering in native 4K in Unreal 4, with a rebuilt lighting pipeline.
- New and updated 4K-ready character models with increased polycounts and additional bones are visible throughout
- All character models feature more emotive and expressive animation, more natural hair physics, and updated tears, injuries, and more.
- Max’s tears and expressions are more detailed with updated facial SFX
- Nathan and Chloe’s facial expressions and eyelines have been revamped
- New lip-sync animation throughout.
- New and updated scenic materials for reflectivity and texture.
- Updated models and materials for key props, ex. the bucket in the bathroom
Life is Strange: Remastered Collection will release on February 1st, 2022.
First Official Gameplay - Life is Strange: Remastered Collection