Deep Silver revealed today the first trailer to the rescue strategy game Emergency 5. Emergency 5 is out on November 15th exclusively for PC, and in this game the player is directing challenging rescue mission on three vast and detailed maps. In order to accomplish his/her missions, the player can use and improve a hug pool of vehicles and action forces and has to ensure that everyone is at the right place at the right time.
Emergency 5 will also offer a co-op mode, in which up to 4 players can team up to solve special multiplayer events.
Moreover, an improved editor will let players edit and create their own content and share it with the big fan community.
Here are the game’s key features:
· Hundreds of hours playing time with challenging large scale operations. Constantly re-arranging missions and catastrophes create new and surprising situations.
· 3 detailed maps of Berlin, Hamburg and Munich which are designed after their real-life models. The Deluxe version features a fourth map with the city of Cologne.
· More than 20 ground and air vehicles of police, fire, rescue and technical action forces are ready for their assignment.
· In Multiplayer mode, up to 4 players can join their forces on free-play maps with special multiplayer events.
· A newly developed engine delivers the best EMERGENCY graphics of all time. No technology was taken over from the predecessors.
· With its completely remolded control system, EMERGENCY 5 is intuitive and comfortably for all players. Interactive tutorials ensure that even new players find their way quickly.
· In the powerful editor, up to 2 players can create their own maps and even work together on the same project.