4A Games has released a brand new hotfix patch for Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition. According to the release notes, the May 21st Update adds support for the PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller.
Furthermore, this patch fixes two bugs/issues and a crash. For instance, it fixes an issue where Vsync would lock to 60fps even when higher refresh rate is possible.
As always, Steam, GOG, Windows Store and Epic Games Store will download this update the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition May 21st Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with DLC Entitlements unlocking incorrectly
- Fixed issue where Vsync would lock to 60fps even when higher refresh rate is possible
- Fixed crash in Two Colonels specific to RTX2060
- Added PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller support
- Added a fix for reported issues when using HDR and DLSS at the same time.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”