Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has released a new patch for the PC version of Like a Dragon: Ishin! that adds official support for NVIDIA DLSS 2 and Intel XeSS 1.1.
Thanks to this patch, NVIDIA RTX owners won’t have to rely on mods for using DLSS 2. So, better late than never I guess.
Anyway, Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio has also made some improvements for AMD users. This update adjusts AMD FSR 2 translucency and water surface behavior.
Moreover, this latest update improves flame rendering performance. Not only that, but Patch 1.05 packs a number of bug fixes.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Like a Dragon: Ishin! Patch 1.05 Release Notes
- Added compatibility for NVIDIA DLSS 2.
- Added compatibility for Intel® XeSS 1.1.
- Adjusted AMD FSR 2 translucency and water surface behavior.
- Fixed an error wherein shop item descriptions did not update on mouse hover.
- Corrected poker text bubble behavior when using ultrawide monitors.
- Improved flame rendering performance.
- Improved follower behavior.
- Weakened spear and iaijutsu enemies.
- Adjusted the amount of trooper morale recovered by eating.
- Fixed an error wherein level 99 was unreachable under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error wherein Diligence Records would not display under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error that caused freezing if certain inputs were entered when creating Clear Data.
- Fixed an error wherein certain inputs would open and close chicken races simultaneously.
- Fixed an error wherein the Hannya Shirakawa Trooper Card could not be obtained.
- Fixed an error wherein Scarecrow Chateau progress would not carry over properly in Bakumatsu Premium Adventure.
- Other stability improvements and fixes.