Warner Bros has released the April 27th Update for Gotham Knights. According to the release notes, this latest patch brings several smaller CPU and GPU performance optimizations on PC.
Additionally, this update adds the Kelvin Incident. This is a new 15-floor raid available in New Game Plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions.
The April 27th Patch also comes with a number of PC-specific tweaks and fixes. For instance, it fixes some rare refresh rate problems. It also packs fixes to draw distance and shadow casting when using higher FOV values.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Gotham Knights April 27th Patch Notes
- The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in new game plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions.
- Mythic gear.
- This is a new tier of stronger gear which only drops in the raid.
- New material will drop from raid as well.
- A new suit transmog can be unlocked
- 4 new batcycle transmogs can be unlocked
- New stronger enemies
- Mythic gear.
- Control remapping
- Gameplay Controls can be remapped
- Supports mouse, keyboard, and gamepad
- Buttons that need to be held down can be changed to a toggle
- The game supports your device’s built-in screen reader for all text and certain menus
- Improved screen reader support in areas where it existed previously
- Text-to-Speech is available in English only
- Implementing support for the Steam Deck keyboard and dynamic cloud saves
- Fixes to draw distance and shadow casting when using higher FOV values
- Texture streaming fix for objects in the Heroic Assault levels
- Upgraded the XeSS to version 1.1
- Red Hood Mystical Leap should now behave properly while playing at higher FPS
- Fixes for some rare refresh rate problems
- Fix for kicking user in STEAM-EPIC crossplay matches
Stability & Optimization
- Crash fix for a rare scenario when the PS5 controller is set as a default audio device
- Fix for crash while using keyboard input for camera roll in Photo Mode
- Several smaller optimizations for the performance of both GPU & CPU
- Fix to the Text Chat behavior when using PageUp/PageDown keys
- Several fixes to the Text To Speech feature in PC-specific menus
- Fix to Activity notifications conflicts with other on-screen actions
- Fix to Photo Mode being improperly displayed while starting a cinematic in co-op
- Updated analog sticks icons for Nintendo Switch and Direct Input controllers