Team Ninja has released the first PC patch for Wo Long Fallen Dynasty that fixes its mouse control issues. We’ve tested this patch and yes, we can confirm that the mouse no longer suffers from its initial deadzone issues. Thus, PC gamers can finally play the game with K&M.
Alongside this improvement, the March 8th Update fixes a number of bugs and issues. For instance, it resolves crash-prone situations that occurred in certain environments. It also fixes the white flickering issues that occurred in certain environments.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Patch 1.03 Release Notes
- Improved the camera controls when using a mouse.
- Made it possible for guest players in Recruit (online multiplayer) sessions to skip cutscenes and leave the session after boss battles.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed crash-prone situations that occurred in certain environments.
- Fixed white flickers that occurred in certain environments.
- Also fixed a bug that caused some resolutions to not be selectable in certain environments.
- Fixed a problem in which the wrong graphics card was selected to run the game in certain environments.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when running the game with a certain screen resolution setting, and then applying a specific filter in Photograph mode and exiting.
- Also fixed a bug in which the player would not be able to progress beyond the area where they encounter Zhao Yun in the main battlefield “Two Chivalrous Heroes” if the saved data from the demo version had a specific progress status and was transferred to the full version.
- Fixed a bug in which the special effects of equipment in the storehouse would be lost if the saved data from the demo version was transferred to the full version.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from re-entering the boss area of the main battlefield “Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch” if both the player and Baishe had been defeated at the same time.
- Also fixed a bug that prevented the player from obtaining the trophy/achievement “Awakening of the Unscrupulous Hero” during online multiplayer sessions.
Note: After the update is applied, this trophy/achievement can be obtained by clearing any of the main or sub battlefields.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when hitting enemies with the attacks “Falling Leaves” and “Scattered Leaves” while using dual halberds that had been decorated.
- Fixed a bug that caused some graphics settings to be reset to the default settings each time the game was launched.
- Also fixed some other minor bugs.