Bethesda and Arkane have released a new major update for the PC version of Deathloop. According to the teams, this first major game update adds support for NVIDIA DLSS. Moreover, it improves Ray Tracing performance, and adds support for Sony DualSense controller audio.
This patch also features the framerate improvements that Arkane introduced via a hotfix. These improvements resolve the mouse jittering issues. However, there is no mention of a fix for the game’s performance issues when framerates fluctuate between 60fps and 120fps.
Additionally, this patch fixes an issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly. Furthermore, it fixes an issue with leaning inconsistency.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Deathloop October 14th Update Release Notes
- Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Also added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Also improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped.
- Also fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Also fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)