THQ Nordic and Bugbear Entertainment have announced that Wreckfest has left Steam Early Access and is fully available to everyone. In order to celebrate this announcement, THQ Nordic has released the game’s launch trailer that you can watch below.
In case you aren’t aware of, Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races.
In Wreckfest, players will witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
Here are some highlights from the launch update that Early Access member will have to download:
- 4 new challenge vehicles like Harvester or Double-decker
- Many new customization parts & paint jobs for all vehicles
- Updated career progress with new unlocks, car rewards & career challenges
- Updated UI for career, garage, customization & armor & performance parts
- New “Countryside Derby Arena”-map