Ubisoft has released the first update for the PC version of Watch_Dogs 2. This patch will update your game’s version to 1.06.135.3 and fixes top known issues that have been identified since launch.
Going into more details, this patch will improve stability on AMD Crossfire systems, features various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience, and fixes the Donut NPCs Glitch.
This update also improves reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam or UPLAY, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Watch_Dogs 2 – Update 1.06.135.3 Changelog:
• Improved stability on AMD Crossfire systems – This patch fixes instability on Crossfire systems (AMD dual GPU systems).
• Fixed Donut NPCs Glitch – After downloading this patch, PC players will no longer see hilarious hordes of Donut people roaming the streets. Only a regular number of Donut people should now be seen on the streets.
This patch also has the same fixes as the latest console patch:
• [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
• [Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
• [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
• [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.