Ubisoft has announced that Watch Dogs Legion will receive a brand new update tomorrow. According to the team, this patch will bring RTX and overall performance improvements on the PC.
According to the release notes, the October 30th Patch will bring several improvements to PC performance. It will also optimize performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs. Additionally, it will improve the framerate performance when driving.
Since this PC performance patch may significantly improve performance on both NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, we’ll slightly delay our PC Performance Analysis. I’ll be also sure to re-test DLSS and Ray Tracing, and see whether there are indeed any meaningful performance improvements.
Lastly, here is the full changelog for this upcoming performance patch.
Watch Dogs Legion October 30th Update Release Notes
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused?framerate?drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched?on a console set?to TURKISH, INDONESIAN,?GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI?languages