Evil Twin Artworks has announced that its long awaited follow up to Victory at Sea will be called Victory At Sea Pacific. Although there isn’t any ETA yet on when it will hit the PC, the team has released a debut trailer that you can watch below.
James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks, said:
“Since releasing Victory At Sea in 2014 we have been constantly asked whether there would be a follow up. We’re big believers in the power of fan feedback and we’ve listened very intently. Because of this, Victory At Sea Pacific is going to be a big one! A huge Open World RTS where you play out the entire Pacific War, making history with every decision made. We can’t wait to get the game into people’s hands.”
Victory at Sea Pacific sees you engage in tactical search and destroy naval warfare across WWII’s Pacific ocean in this huge open world real-time strategy. From commanding the entire Pacific Theatre to zooming in to take control of individual planes and ships, Victory at Sea Pacific puts the player in the heart of one of the most desperate campaigns of the Second World War. In Victory at Sea Pacific you can covertly recon enemy positions and launch large-scale amphibious assaults by sea and air against the chosen targets.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Search and destroy enemy fleets across the entire Pacific Ocean
- Effortlessly switch between commanding the entire Pacific theatre and controlling the fate of individual vessels and planes
- Harass shipping and starve ports of vital supplies
- Hunt down and sink enemy patrols and weaken their defences
- Organise large scale amphibious assaults on major ports
- Control unique vessels such as the huge I-400 submarine aircraft carrier
- Pausable gameplay allows you to order fleets and then continue the action
- Play as Axis or Allied fleets. (Axis Campaign coming soon)