Troika’s Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is now considered a classic PC RPG and a new unofficial patch has just been released for it. In case you weren’t aware of, the Unofficial Patch is like a restoration mod adding a lot of unfinished content, including new quests, maps, weapons, items, characters, dialogue, graphics, models, sounds and music.
According to its release notes, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines unofficial patch 10 improves Chateau details and adds persuaded Gargoyle and killer, corrects noclipping taxi at the museum and TV in Skyeline haven, restores killing innocents Humanity loss and tutorial guard feed and problems with tutorial vampire enemies and disciplines.
Those interested can download this new patch from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Unofficial Update 10 Release Notes
- Swapped Nines line at Malkavian mansion and added new music there.
- Improved Chateau details and added persuaded Gargoyle and killer.
- Fixed Giovanni Mansion random whispers and added Copper’s remains.
- Corrected noclipping taxi at the museum and TV in Skyeline haven.
- Made Ocean House diary and Lily’s and VV’s photos fit description.
- Restored killing innocents Humanity loss and tutorial guard feed.
- Opened Ocean House, junkyard, basement and beachhouse after quest.
- Reopened coffee shop, library, crackhouse, garage and fishmarket.
- Opened museum and Giovanni Mansion after quests for Pisha’s items.
- Restored thrown weapons slot for grenade and fixed Imalia webcam.
- Fixed female casting hands, object and NPC models, thanks DDLullu.
- Corrected problems with tutorial vampire enemies and disciplines.
- Made warehouse and beachhouse props solid and fixed downtown moon.
- Updated SDK and added darker SweetFX setting, thanks to Psycho-A.
- Darkened more beachhouse lamps and fixed gender of embrace scream.
- Fixed Fu Syndicate Barabus hacking check and a Ginger Swans date.
- Moved linux loader into main folder and added warning popup to it.
- Modified several dlls to not create empty files, thanks Psycho-A.
- Fixed LaCroix particles and Fortitude for basic disciplines setup.
- Added missing door to Ocean House and fixed two railing problems.
- Restored some safety windows and fixed minor map and text details.
- Unlocked a door at the Fu Syndicate and corrected more doorknobs.
- Fixed character sheet hunter models and updated free view weapons.