Man, talk about dedication. Wesp5 has released a brand new unofficial patch for the classic Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. In case you weren’t aware of, the Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines unofficial patch project is described as a restoration project, adding a lot missing content, including new quests, levels, weapons, items, characters, dialogue, graphics, models, sounds and original music.
Its latest version, 10.1, comes with a number of fixes, additions and improvements. For example, it adds Humanity gain for saving the quick Nosferatu in the warrens, adds missing monster sounds reacting to Dementation discipline, improves snatching cutscene and made museum outside a combat area, and disables bad icons and buttons for inactive Ocean House elevator.
Moreover, it fixes vanishing details downtown, at Ocean House, and in cemetery, the dead-dog-still-hurting and Milligan freeze bugs, an ignoring-Sabbat-ending issue and sneaking out with Kiki, as well as some bad Humanity losses and wrong basic poster quest email.
Those interested can download this latest unofficial patch from here and below you can find its complete changelog.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 10.1 Release Notes
- Fixed Gary giving packs if you already have some and made it plus.
- Shortened Bat’s Communion to work with Beastmistress history too.
- Added Humanity gain for saving the quick Nosferatu in the warrens.
- Updated thin bloods on beachhouse beach and added monastery beds.
- Changed surplus Tremere history and improved Andrei’s atrium exit.
- Restored billboard and Chateau computer and fixed Obfuscate info.
- Fixed some bad Humanity losses and wrong basic poster quest email.
- Restored Arthur’s computer and improved formats, thanks Psycho-A.
- Updated tutorial guard voice and SDK, thanks voerman and Psycho-A.
- Modified Chupacabra and Insectoid histories to avoid warform bug.
- Changed Steyr and SWAT zoom and Glock magazine size to real value.
- Made Kamikaze Zen money stay in plus and Andrei don’t drop braid.
- Some superfluous items can be given to Pisha, Skelter and Strauss.
- Made Carson quest more logical by having the player phone Gimble.
- Added male blood doll to Smoke Shop and a surprise to pier ending.
- Moved Knox in Asylum to restore lines of Cal and some for Arthur.
- Corrected Auspex stats if you use “no changed disciplines” option.
- Swapped final poster quest poster and restored it to Ground Zero.
- Restored partial damage to supernaturals with several disciplines.
- Updated some entries in some computers to reflect NPC fatalities.
- Fixed four Humanity cost altering histories, thanks miracle.flame.
- Removed plus and extras installer sub-options to avoid confusion.
- Improved snatching cutscene and made museum outside a combat area.
- Fixed an ignoring-Sabbat-ending issue and sneaking out with Kiki.
- Made Hengeyokai not freeze on Blood Theft and fixed Ji quest loop.
- Improved library and made Red Spot gum ball machine destructable.
- Finally fixed the dead-dog-still-hurting and Milligan freeze bugs.
- Made sure beachhouse thugs are dead if Mercurio appears at beach.
- Prevented player from using idle animation during a few cutscenes.
- Added info to hacking popup and fixed minor map and text details.
- Fixed condition for telling Damsel that you killed a werewolf too.
- Changed criminal level of several weapons to get police to react.
- Fixed talking to Zhao from the shelves and sneaky Glaze newspaper.
- Corrected warrens, hospital, society and 609 maps by recompiling.
- Unified formatting of newspaper articles and improved GUI details.
- Made CDC guy at Fu Syndicate unbiteable like the others downtown.
- Fixed Presence hair and cleared Disciplines before more cutscenes.
- Covered level holes in observatory, Red Dragon and Venture Tower.
- Fixed vanishing details downtown, at Ocean House, and in cemetery.
- Added missing monster sounds reacting to Dementation disciplines.
- Made the patch copy all bin files into main folder to fix crashes.
- Added toilet doors to a few maps and fixed minor dialogue issues.
Moved breakroom at the SM clinic so the geometry fits the outside.
- Made blood dolls reappear after killing to avoid staying corpses.
- Moved sarcophagus loading scene to Giovanni mansion back entrance.
- Disabled bad icons and buttons for inactive Ocean House elevator.