Endless Fluff (Legend of Fae) announced the upcoming Summer release of their latest title, Valdis Story: Abyssal City. As the press release reads, this Metroivania style Platformer has players assume the role of Wyatt as he explores the ruins of a holy city that was lost 40 years ago. Alone in a forgotten land Wyatt must search for the members of his lost crew. With the aid of his allies he defies the will of the gods, whilst fending off the encroaching feral beasts.
Valdis Story: Abyssal City Features:
– Intense combat weaving sword and sorcery together seamlessly
– Find magic souls that aid in combat and traversing the ruins of the city
– Level up stats and a variety skills to customize your play style
– Upgrade Weapons and Armor
– Unique accessories that can give you the edge in combat, or get you killed
– Interconnected zones allow you to explore new areas or backtrack
– 2 playable characters on release and more to come
– Compelling original soundtrack spanning over 2 hours of music
Those interested can go ahead and download a demo for it from here.
Valdis Story Abyssal City Gameplay Trailer