Interwave Studios has revealed the changelog of their upcoming patch for Nuclear Dawn. This new patch will, most probably, go live today and comes with a new map and a FOV slider. Naturally, the patch also features numerous fixes and Server changes, and will be auto-downloaded from Steam. Interwave has also revealed that after this patch, they have an upgrade planned for the balancer and some other fixes and changes here and there. You can view the entire changelog for Nuclear Dawn’s upcoming update after the jump.
Nuclear Dawn Update Changelog:
* Added teammate player names and class icons to commander view.
* Added player squad letter to name in both first-person and commander views.
* Added backstab indicator for armknives to aiming reticle.
* Added variable FOV slider to advanced video options (range 75 – 100, default 90).
* Added option to disable motion blur in advanced video options.
* Added alternate zoom method for commanders without scroll wheel (hold SHIFT + mouse up/down).
* Added ironsights toggle option in advanced keyboard settings (default on).
* Added crouch toggle option in advanced keyboard settings (default off).
* Decreased frequency of structure under attack sound
* Updated German and Russian localizations.
* Fixed career overview showing incorrect unlock level for class gizmos.
* Fixed spawn selection on minimap
* Fixed achievements being earned in training mode.
* Fixed Golden Targets achievement counting commanders in bunker instead of commanders outside of bunker.
* Fixed Team Domination, Around the Track, and Headshot achievements being impossible to achieve.
* Fixed servers not showing in Steam server browser.
* Outdated servers no longer show on Steam server list nor in-game.
* Fixed firstperson, thirdperson, and thirdpersonshoulder commands not functioning.
* Fixed Consortium commanders not getting credit for Sonic Turret kills.
* Increased required build area for Transport Gates to stop players from getting easily stuck upon spawn.
* Fixed thermal vision in armory exploit.
* Fixed class change for health exploit.
* Fixed Steam UpToDate web api not recognizing ND.
* Ported in some engine stability fixes from Left 4 Dead 2.
* Fixed some prediction issues with the Stealth’s arm knives.
* Fixed using secondary attack button on knives not cancelling sprint.
* Fixed plugin menus being hidden by loadout menu.
* Fixed plugin menus ignoring input in commander view.
* Fixed custom maps not downloading.
* Fixed all custom downloads not working without sv_downloadurl set.
* Enabled sv_allowdownload, sv_allowupload, and net_maxfilesize cvars.
Other Server Changes
* Added Motd support (use motd.txt or file specified by motdfile cvar).
* Server hibernation no longer enabled by default.
* Server hibernation setting can now be altered.
* Enhanced and cleaned up server logging.
* Added requested event properties for modders.
* Added Oilfield Beta.
* Redesigned Empire spawn area to make it less exposed
* Fixed able to hit assembler with m95 from Bath house roof
* Modified tunnel behind Empire base for deploying relay towers