Frozenbyte has released a new update for their amazing platform, puzzle adventure game, Trine 2. This new update comes with a new ‘Hardcore’ mode, an option to prevent levitation for co-op players, as well as an option to prevent self-levitation. Moreover, this update fixes several rare crashes. As always, the update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view the entire changelog below. Enjoy!
Trine 2 Update v1.14 Changelog:
– added the Hardcore Mode
– characters are only revived by new checkpoints, making the game considerably harder and more oldschool
– added the option to prevent self-levitation
– added the option to prevent levitation for co-op players
– fixed Forlorn Wilderness being unlocked in the Host Game menu when Latest Save exists
– fixed several rare crashes
– fixed client stuck waiting for full sync after level change
– fixed Launcher languages to match ingame languages
– fixed minor language issues
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."