Blowfish Studios and Gamera Game have announced that their top-down sci-fi action game, Blackwind, will release on January 20th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the teams have also released a new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
Blackwind will put you in the shoes of a teenager trapped inside a prototype battle armor suit during an alien invasion. Players will have to face off against enemies, cut through their ranks, and fight back to stop a planetary invasion.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Choose your playstyle. Engage in melee combat, shoot at will, launch missiles at enemies, or use special Battle Suit powers to survive showdowns.
- Fiercely terminate your opponents with brutal moves.
- Evolve your Battle Frame with new powers and expand your skill tree.
- Use the Battle Frame Drone to expand your fighting and exploring capabilities in the single-player campaign.
- Local Coop Mode. The Battle Frame and its Drone can be controlled by two players.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”