Ubisoft detailed – and made available on the public test server – today the Survival DLC for Tom Clancy’s The Division, as well as its new patch 1.5. According to the release notes, this patch adds a World Tier 5 bracket, brings various weapon and skill balance changes, and adds a new UI rendering setting that will reduce game latency at the cost of framerate.
This patch also addresses a number of PC specific issues (like a bug a bug where players would get unmuted after being killed in the Dark Zone and a bug where window size would not actually change when switching the video settings to windowed mode).
Naturally, this patch also fixes various gameplay issues that have been reported by the game’s community, such as a bug where the player’s health bar would overlap the Gear Score value while the Stash is open and a bug where some vendors in the Base of Operations were not displayed on the megamap or the minimap.
Ubisoft did not reveal when this patch will go live on all servers, however we’ll be sure to keep you posted.
You can read the complete changelog here, and below you can find a part from it!
- Added World Tier 5 bracket (230+ GS)
- Enemy NPCs are level 34.
- Maximum Gear Score raised to 256.
- Heroic Incursions are now available in Tier 5 only.
- Named Gear items have been implemented in the game. One piece is available for each Gear Slot and each one comes with a unique Talent. Named Gear items can only be dropped in World Tier 5 or in Survival game mode.
- [Mask] Ferro’s oxygen mask: Players can move and shoot while under burn status effect.
- [Knee Pads] Shortbow championship pads: Grenades have shortened fuse timer.
- [Holster] Colonel Bliss’ holster: Powerful improvements for sidearms.
- [Gloves] Skulls MC gloves: Increased damage when no gear set bonuses are active.
- [Chestpiece] Barrett’s bulletproof: Powerful bonuses when skills are on cooldown.
- [Backpack] NinjaBike messenger bag: Less DZ loot and DZ XP lost when dying in the Dark Zone.
- Enemy Armor Damage now functions in PVP: damage calculation in PvP ignores a percentage of the target’s armor equal to one third of the shooter’s Enemy Armor Damage.
- Enemy Armor Damage is now a Major bonus instead of a Minor bonus. With enemy Armor Damage now applying to PvP, this will create an interesting situation where players will have to decide between increasing their Armor or Armor Damage.
- It can now roll on Backpacks, Masks, Kneepads, Holsters and Gear Mods.
- Roll values have been lowered to compensate for the fact that it can roll on more item types.
- Rolls on existing Kneepads will be scaled to appropriate values. Note that Enemy Armor Damage will still be considered as a Minor bonus on existing Kneepads.
- Enemy Armor Damage will be removed from existing Masks and replaced with another minor bonus.
- Stagger now functions in PvP: high-stagger weapons (Shotguns and Marksman rifles primarily) will now cause the target’s aim to flinch.
- NPCs now have chances to drop crafting materials. Chances to drop higher quality increases with World Tiers.
- Season Pass Open World Supply Drops will now scale with World Tier. Opening a supply drop in World Tier 1 will reward with Gear Score 163, 182 in world tier 2, etc.
- Items in the Scavenger crate in the Base of Operations will now scale with World Tier.
- Vendors will now scale to player’s Gear Score, independently from the World Tier they’re in. This means that the Gear Score and currency value of goods they sell will adapt to the player’s Gear Score.
- We have adjusted the Credits and Phoenix Credits rewards for Main Missions, High Value Targets and Incursions to better scale with World Tier. This overall results in an increase starting from World Tier 4 and above.
- [PC Only] Added a radial menu for emotes.
- [PC Only] Added a new UI rendering setting that will reduce game latency at the cost of framerate.
- Fixed a bug where players could trap elite NPCs inside a spawn closet during Dragon’s Nest – Eliminate the Collective checkpoint.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be able to carry the Fuse box object if they were facing a certain angle.
- Fixed instances where players could obtain High-End items at too low levels.
- Fixed a bug where the interaction radius around the Crafting Table was too small.
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents that would buff the player would be purged after switching weapons.
- Fixed a bug where the Medved and Warlord High-End weapons would drop at 163 Gear Score in Incursions at any World Tier.
- Fixed a bug where swapping out the 4th piece of a gear set with one of the same type would disable the 4-piece set bonus. This affected Tactician’s Authority, Sentry’s Call and Striker gear sets.
- Fixed a bug where Wildfire, Shrapnel and Fear Tactics would not apply their effects to nearby enemy targets.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be able to use Recovery Link signature skill while aiming another skill.
- Fixed a bug where the Recovery Link would not automatically trigger if the player took fatal damage while aiming down sights.
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents would not activate if the player had fulfilled exactly the required stat value.
- Fixed a bug where equipping a weapon directly from dropped loot would replace the players current weapon instead of an empty slot.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes looted containers and props would still be highlighted as loot-able in the game world.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating Enemy Armor Damage stat would not use the correct values at 163 Gear Score.
- Fixed a replication issue that occurred when the player was performing a two-hand vault over an obstacle in the game world.
- Fixed instances where the Fuse box objects would not replicate correctly when players would leave the mission instance.
- Fixed game framerate while inside any inventory that has a large number of items.
- Fixed a bug where the Signature Skill icon would not disappear when “auto-hide HUD” option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where players could not scroll an item description during item compare, in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where the UI would not show the new item notification when a skill mod was unlocked due to a Base of Operation upgrade.
- Fixed a bug where the Automatch megamap screen inside Underground mode would display activities that were not available for matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s health bar would overlap the Gear Score value while the Stash is open.
- Fixed a bug where some vendors in the Base of Operations were not displayed on the megamap or the minimap.
- Fixed a weird door.
PC Specific [PC only]
- Fixed a bug where the first keyboard tap to deploy a skill would not register immediately after the skill was equipped or came off cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where the player would not be able to shoot for several seconds after having thrown a skill or a grenade.
- Fixed a bug where players would get unmuted after being killed in the Dark Zone.
- Fixed a bug where the World Bracket UI was not affected by the HUD eye focus for the Tobii Eye Tracker.
- Fixed a bug where players could still interact with the crafting table even though they received an “inventory is full” notification.
- Fixed a bug where window size would not actually change when switching the video settings to windowed mode.