CD Projekt RED has just announced that a new patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released later this week. This patch will introduce a new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt and a few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay. You can view its key features below.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Patch 1.07 Key Features:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.