Spiders Games and Focus Home Interactive announced today The Technomancer; a new post-apocalyptic RPG set in a cyberpunk world. The game is set on Mars during the War of Water, where an aspiring Technomancer faces a myriad of questions as his future grows threatened by the secrets of his past.
The Technomancer aims to offer players action-oriented combat gameplay along four different skill trees, focusing on 3 different fighting styles and the destructive electric-focused powers of the Technomancers.
The game will also pack dynamic conversation dialogues that will play a deep role in quests, changing the story depending on the decisions you make.
In addition, there will be a crafting system via which players can craft equipment, weapons and armor for themselves and for the companions they’ll recruit along their adventure.
Here are the game’s key features:
- A unique and thrilling science-fiction RPG experience set on the Red Planet.
- Bond with numerous unique and interesting companions and reveal secrets about their past.
- Manage their inventory and level up your companions.
- Up to five different endings for many quests changing the conclusions and rewards – even the people you’ll meet and journey with!
- A dynamic crafting system that changes the visual appearance of weapon and armor.
- Play as a Technomancer – a combat proficient warrior with use of cybernetically enhanced magical abilities.
The Technomancer is slated for a 2016 release on PC.
Enjoy its first screenshots below!