Epic Games has announced that Croteam’s puzzle game, The Talos Principle, is now available for free on Epic Games Store. PC gamers can go ahead and visit the game’s EGS page in order to acquire their free copy.
The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction. The game was made by Croteam and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).
Here are the game’s key features:
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
You can acquire your free copy for The Talos Principle from here.