Modder ‘trancemaster_1988’ has released a new version for his Morrowind Rebirth mod. This mod is basically an overhaul for Bethesda’s older The Elder Scrolls title that is packed with new enemies to fight, exciting areas to explore, and new weapons to slain your foes. Those interested can find the download and complete changelog for it below.
* Added a chest that were assocciated with a quest to Mebestien Ence’s house, Pelagiad.
* The interior for Hall Of Wonders, Ebonheart didn’t match the exterior piece.
* Slightly lowered the value and AR (16 to 14) for the “Thieves Guild Armor”.
* Fixed a minor cellname typo, from “Vivec Entrence” to “Vivec Entrance”.
* Fixed a door outside Vivec that had a bugged travel marker.
* Fixed some typos’ in the “Old Journal”.
* Moved a lamp at the Redoran Smith, Vivec. Sometimes the player would get stuck in it upon entry.
* Sorkvild the Raven’s body will now persist, as he’s the bearer of the Mask of Clavicus Vile
* Fixed a travel-marker in Sadrith Mora that leaves you stuck.
* Fixed a few floaters.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."