Raging Sweater is currently working on a STALKER-inspired top-down shooter that will be coming to Steam on June 4th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the developer released a new trailer that you can find below.
Tunguska: The Visitation features twin-stick combat mechanics from a 3D top-down view. The game will also have some survival elements, such as food, medicine, body energy, hazardous environments, and inventory management. The survival gameplay is designed to minimize chores and hassles for the player while encouraging strategic planning before each combat engagement.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Highly challenging human and mutant NPCs
- Radiation and poisoning effects mitigated in multiple ways
- Supernatural anomalies player must constantly watch out for
- Grid-based, Diablo-like inventory with weight limit
- Power-ups crafted from mutant body parts with both positive and negative effects
- Freedom to play stealthily, or grab a shotgun and be a champ
- Wearable detectors to assist the player across different situations
- Arsenal of Soviet-era weapons with matching ammunition