Bethesda has released a new update for Skyrim: Special Editon. According to the release notes, this patch comes with general stability and performance improvements, as well as general bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods.
In addition, this patch fixes an issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game, an issue with water flow not rendering properly, and some crashes that have been reported.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Skyrim: Special Edition – Patch 1.2 Changelog:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods