Flying Wild Hog has detailed the first update for Shadow Warrior 2. According to the development team, this patch will most probably hit Steam this weekend, and will address a number of issues that have been reported by its fanbase.
This patch will also fix a bug that forced the game to load on 2 core CPUs on a number of PC systems (for what is worth, we did not experience such a thing).
Moreover, Flying Wild Hog will add some commands via which players can skip the videos and fix some startup crashes.
Here is the complete changelog for Shadow Warrior 2’s first patch:
- Fixed cutscene FOV, when playing with non standard FOV
- Fixed game stuck on loading on 2 core CPUs
- Added safe mode (add -safe to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
- Added option to disable AlienFX (add -noalienware to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
- Added option to disable videos (add -novideos to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
- Fixed PAX MP avatar skin
- Fixed weapon select menu blur constantly rendering on screen, even when weapon select menu is hidden
- Added HDR Display Brightness slider
- Fixed co-op bug, which in rare cases could corrupt saves
- Added lobby filtering by difficulty and player level
- Added list of previous saves, so in case of corrupted save you can load previous one
- Localization fixes
- Fixed hitching of intro movie
- UI improvements: Allow replace gem inserted in weapon
- Fixed AlienFX crash on startup on some configurations
- Fixed corrupted saves bug