KOEI Tecmo has released the second PC patch for Dynasty Warriors 9. According to the release notes, this new update brings various fixes, corrects a number of minor issues and improves the movement of soldiers and officers during battle.
Furthermore, this patch eases the conditions for unlocking officers and the conditions for sending letters from Hideaways.
Unfortunately, though, there are still no performance improvements. As such, and since we gave KOEI Tecmo enough time to improve the game’s performance, we’ll take another look at it and share with you our PC Performance Analysis later this week.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Dynasty Warriors 9 PC Patch #2
- Eased the conditions for unlocking officers.
- Eased conditions for sending letters from Hideaways.
- Improved the movement of soldiers and officers during battle.
- Adjusted the price of items.
- Adjusted the positioning of clusters.
- Added Watchtowers and Waymarks.
- Adjusted the hit points of gates, weapons, and buildings.
- Corrected an issue in which unnatural weather occurrences would not revert to their original state.
- Corrected an issue that occurred rarely in which floodgates could not be opened during chapter 4 – “Reclaim Xiapi.”
- Corrected an issue concerning the display of some rivers.
- Corrected a number of other minor issues.