NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 391.01 WHQL driver is optimized for Final Fantasy XV, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, World of Tanks 1.0 and Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
In addition, this new driver adds/updates the SLI profiles for Agents of Mayhem and PixArk. It also adds/updates the 3D profiles for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, Surviving Mars, Switchblade and Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
This driver also resolves the flickering issues in BeamNG and Call of Duty: WWII.
PC users can download the NVIDIA GeForce 391.01 WHQL driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 391.01 WHQL Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Final Fantasy XV, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and World of Tanks 1.0
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Agents of Mayhem
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition – Not recommended
- Surviving Mars – Good
- Switchblade – Not recommended
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Fair
- [BeamNG]: Dynamic reflections flicker in the game. 
- [Call of Duty WWII]: Flickering shadows occur in the game. 
- NvfbcPluginWindow prevents Windows from shutting down. 
- Booting from a cold boot results in black screen on a multi-monitor system. 
- [3DVision]: System shutdown time increases when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: The Display->Adjust desktop color settings->Content type setting is reset to “Auto-selected” after rebooting the system. 
- [GeForce GTX 980/1080 Ti]: OpenGL program may crash when trying to map a buffer object. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 965M]: Drop in GPU performance occurs.