Now here is a nice surprise. After almost two years, THQ Nordic has just released a new patch for Red Faction: Guerrilla. This new patch adds support for 21:9 resolutions, and implements a FOV slider for the game’s multiplayer mode.
This patch also features various balance tweaks, increases rail driver default refire delay to 1200 and MP override reload delay to 900, and fixes a bug where player could shot through a wall while standing behind it.
It’s pretty great that THQ Nordic has released such a patch for Red Faction: Guerrilla. And while a respectable amount of players will appreciate the new resolutions for its SP mode, we can’t help but admire the company for implementing the aforementioned MP changes for all those still playing the game.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog.
Red Faction: Guerrilla Patch November 1st Changelog:
- Support for 21:9 resolutions
- Fixed bug, where player could shot through a wall while standing behind it.
- Added possibility to adjust FOV in multiplayer. Maximum multiplayer FOV value is 60.
- Reduced heal backpack “health regen per second” to 250 from 600
- Reduced firepower (commando) direct and area damage dealth factor to 1.2 from 1.5
- Removed Arc welder darkness effect which makes it extremely hard to hit someone using it on you in combat
- Increased rail driver default refire delay to 1200 and MP override reload delay to 900.