Konami has released the Data Pack 2.0 and a new gameplay patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. This new Data Pack adds over 40 new player faces, including Phillipe Coutinho, Gianluigi Donnarumma and André Silva. In addition, it updates over 1000 new thumbnail photos, licensed kits and boots.
Furthermore, the Data Pack 2.0 brings two new stadiums; the Estadio Nacional de Chile and Emirates Stadium. The pack also brings new partner backgrounds for cut scenes in Master League for Arsenal, AC Milan and more.
As said, Konami has also released a new gameplay patch for its soccer game. This new patch improves goalkeepers and the AI of the final defensive line when defending. It also improves the balance of COM defence and foul decisions, as well as player selection criteria when switching the cursor.
Steam will auto-download this latest gameplay patch and the Data Pack 2.0 the next time you launch its client. You can also read the complete changelog for the latest gameplay patch below.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 – Gameplay Patch November 16th Release Notes:
The following adjustments were made to matches:
- Player selection criteria when switching the cursor
- The balance of COM defence and foul decisions
- How goalkeepers respond to shots
- The AI of the final defensive line when defending
The following issues have been fixed:
- Adding users to the Rejection List in ‘Follow’ after Online CO-OP matches sometimes failed to add the users to the list
- After meeting the certain conditions, COM players did not kick the ball in a penalty shoot-out
- When choosing sides in Versus Mode, it was sometimes impossible to select specific personal data
- The formation of certain managers displayed differently in the Squad Management and Game Plan sections
- In the Attack Breakdown section of the Play Analysis, the defensive Advanced Instructions would appear instead of the offensive ones
- In SIM matches, Match Data was displayed in the 1st half but this automatically switched to display Pitch Data in the 2nd half
- The Forward Time feature could not used be if certain players were obtained and released from the team on the same date
- Injured players did not recover if a new Master League was started after turning injuries off in the General Settings for Exhibition Matches, and then playing a match
- Owner comments were sometimes incorrect
- If a player was selected for trade and the trade completed, the player became unselectable if trade negotiations were reopened
- The standings for the PLA League and Chilean League could not be viewed
Become a Legend
- The Mastery Level of ‘Weak Foot Usage’ and ‘Weak Foot Accuracy’ was difficult to improve
Minor adjustments were made to a variety of modes to improve the overall gaming experience.