Brace Yourself Games has announced that it is working on a brand new turn-based tactical RPG, called Phantom Brigade. Phantom Brigade aims to focus on in-depth customization and player driven stories, in which players – as the last surviving squad of mech pilots – must capture enemy equipment and facilities to level the playing field.
What’s really interesting here is that according to the developers, Phantom Brigade will feature fully destructible environments. The game will allow every square meter of every scene to be destroyed and players will be able to blow up any cover and collapse buildings over their enemies.
In Phantom Brigade, players will take command of their squad in varied missions ranging from sabotage of enemy equipment and infiltration of high tech facilities to convoy ambushes and challenging outpost onslaughts. Moreover, the game promises to feature a rich customization system.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Cinematic spin on the turn-based genre – Predict enemy movements, orchestrate precisely timed countermeasures and watch the action unfold.
- Strategy – Make high-level tactical decisions on the world map, manage your base, and decide how to apply your limited resources.
- Tactical combat – Take command of your squad in varied missions ranging from sabotage of enemy equipment and infiltration of high tech facilities to convoy ambushes and challenging outpost onslaughts.
- Customization – Featuring a rich customization system, the game enables you to fine-tune performance of your mechs, install a wide selection of equipment and access a wealth of cosmetic options. Make your ready to face any challenge – in style.
- Destructible environments – It’s not a proper game about walking tanks without some falling buildings. The game allows every square meter of every scene to be destroyed. Blow up any cover and collapse buildings over your enemies.