Activision plans to release – in a couple of hours – a massive new update for Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare. This Update features Season Two Reloaded and is 52.4 GB in size for those owning Warzone, and 133.6GB for those owning both Warzone and Modern Warfare.
According to Raven, Season TWo Reloaded includes several new maps, modes, and features for Black Ops Cold War. Moreover, it brings two new Operators, the new ZRG 20mm sniper rifle, and new bundles that will also be available within Warzone.
Additionally, players can expect a number of tweaks and fixes. For instance, this Update will fix some ADS firing animation issues on scopes. It will also fix a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
As always, Battlenet will download this upcoming patch the moment it becomes available. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty Warzone Season Two Reloaded Update Release Notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.