Paradox Interactive has announced its latest society simulation strategy game, Victoria 3. In order to celebrate this announcement, the publisher released its debut trailer that you can find below.
In Victoria 3, players will lead their population through the age of exhibitions and steam engines in a grand strategy game about a century of revolution and innovation.
Here are also the game’s key features:
THE ULTIMATE SOCIETY SIMULATOR
- Lead dozens of world nations from 1836-1936. Agrarian or Industrial, Traditional or Radical, Peaceful or Expansionist… the choice is yours.
- Detailed population groups with their own economic needs and political desires.
- Reform your government and constitution to take advantage of new social innovations, or preserve the stability of your nation by holding fast to tradition in the face of revolutionaries.
- Research transformative new technology or ideas to improve your national situation.
DEEP ECONOMIC SYSTEM
- Expand your industry to take advantage of lucrative goods, taxing the profits to improve national prosperity.
- Import cheap raw materials to cover your basic needs while finding new markets for your finished goods.
- Secure vital goods to fuel your advanced economy and control the fate of empires.
- Balance employing available labor force with the needs for new types of workers.
PLAY ON A GRAND STAGE
- Use your diplomatic wiles to weave a tangled global web of pacts, relations, alliances, and rivalries to secure your diplomatic position on the world stage.
- Employ threats, military prowess and bluffs to persuade enemies to back down in conflicts.
- Increase your economic and military strength at the expense of rivals.
- Accumulate prestige and the respect of your rivals as you build an industrial giant at home or an empire abroad.