Roll7 and Devolver Digital announced today the release of OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood onto PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam, GOG, and Humble. In order to celebrate this announcement, Devolver has also released the launch trailer for the game that can be viewed below.
As the press release reads, the PC version of OlliOlli2 has been given the premium treatment with all the bells and whistles PC gamers have come to expect, including perfect gamepad controls, achievements, and a slew of new gameplay modes including the manic four-player split-screen Combo-Rush.
Here are the game’s key features
- Manuals – chain together grinds to do massive level long combos!
- Ramps, Monster Air and Epic Hills – nail a slick new skate flow in Olliwood
- Split Routes and Hidden Lines – 5 Star levels by exploring all the possible routes
- Slick New Art Style – clean, vibrant new world to make your eyes smile
- Updated Tricktionary – allowing for more personal style; are you a grind switcher or a spinner?
- Reverts, Revert Manuals and Grind Switching – max-out your multiplier in all new ways
- Extended 18 song Soundtrack – meticulously handpicked for your aural pleasure
- Combo-Rush – awesome four player local multiplayer mode