NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.59 WHQL driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dune: Spice Wars.
Additionally, this new driver offers support for Chernobylite’s Ray Tracing effects. Moreover, it adds support for NVIDIA DLSS to JX3 Online, and the early access release of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt.
The NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.59 WHQL driver also fixes a bug that plagued the RTX 3050 GPUs. To be more precise, it resolves a driver timeout and recover issue while using Google Chrome.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.59 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dune: Spice Wars. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including
Chernobylite’s introduction of ray tracing, the addition of NVIDIA DLSS to JX3 Online, and the early access launch of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt.
- [RTX 3050] Driver may randomly timeout and recover while using Google Chrome
- [MSI GT83VR 6RF/GT83VR 7RF/GT83 Titan 8RG] Internal notebook monitor displays black screen after driver update.
- Event ID 14 error when logging into Windows if Digital Vibrance setting is adjusted
- [Vulkan]: Derivative TouchDesigner may crash processing OpenColorIO work.
- [Vulkan]: Enscape may not render correctly.
- IntelliCAD may experience instability issues.
- [Siemens Teamcenter / Siemens Tecnomatix]: resolves rendering issues when using older versions of GLSL.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: DirectX related crashes with recent drivers.