NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 531.41 WHQL driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Diablo 4’s Open Beta, The Last of Us Part I, Resident Evil 4 Remake and Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode.
Moreover, this new driver disables Resizable Bar for Horizon Zero Dawn on Intel platforms (for better performance). It also resolves some rainbow-like artifacts in Forza Horizon 5.
As always, you can download the driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 531.41 WHQL Driver Release Notes
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games including the open beta for Diablo IV featuring NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology. Further support for new titles leveraging DLSS 2 technology include The Last of Us Part I, Smalland: Survive the Wild, and Deceive Inc. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports Resident Evil 4 and the addition of DLSS 3 technology to Forza Horizon 5. Lastly, this Game Ready Driver offers full support for the technology preview of Cyberpunk 2077’s Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode.
GeForce Experience Profiles
- Kerbal Space Program 2
- Last Epoch
- Like a Dragon: Ishin!
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
- Adobe application stability issues using 531.18
- Enscape crash at startup with 531.18
- Beamr – Issue with AV1 encoding in PTD=0 mode
- Derivative TouchDesigner – NVAR: crash when using multi-person tracking
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update
- [Portal with RTX] “Background application max frame rate” setting is getting engaged while game is in focus
- Disable Horizon Zero Dawn Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash
- Assassin’s Creed Origins stability issues using 531.18