NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 526.86 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Going into more details, this driver offers improved stability and solves some image corruption issues in COD: MW2. Additionally, it supports NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex.
Furthermore, this driver packs fixes for some other games. For instance, it resolves some randomly crash issues after extended gameplay in Call of Duty Vanguard. It also fixes some rainbow-like artifacts in game after extended gameplay in Forza Horizon 5.
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 526.86 WHQL driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 526.86 WHQL Driver Release Notes
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Specifically, this new Game Ready Driver offers improved stability, solves image corruption issues, and supports NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex.
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game.
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay
- VTube Studio crashes to black screen after driver update
- GPU may get stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games
- [Anvil Engine Games] Environment flickering
- Drop in 8K60 AV1 decoding performance on RTX 4090
- [Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow-like artifacts in game after extended gameplay
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash
- RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30- series configurations
- Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings
[Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation