NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite.
NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL driver also fixes some freeze issues in Doom Eternal. Additionally, it fixes a launch issue in League of Legends.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite which introduce NVIDIA DLSS technology.
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stops working.
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from the game Valorant.
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze during gameplay.
- [League of Legends]: The game may fail to launch.
- [HDR]: Mouse cursor color may shift when connected to certain DSC monitors in HDR mode
- Ansel DOF filter blurs the entire screen in some games.
- Some displays screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update.
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may become distorted after changing display modes
- [RDP] Remote desktop connection to PC with color set to 10-bit will result in corrupted picture.
- GPU HDMI audio dropouts may occur when connected to an LG C9 OLED TV
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”