NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 441.66 WHQL driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. Furthermore, this driver also provides optimal support for Detroit: Become Human.
NVIDIA has also added support for two new G-SYNC compatible displays, increasing the list of G-SYNC Compatible displays to over 60. These two new monitors are the MSI MAG251RX and the ViewSonic XG270.
It’s also worth noting that this driver addresses some stuttering issues in Forza Motorsport 7. It also resolves some framerate issues in Fallout 76 with G-SYNC monitors.
As always, you can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 441.66 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Detroit: Become Human.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to over 60 options with the addition of the MSI MAG251RX and ViewSonic XG270 monitors.
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW CODEC media.
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps
- [Fallout 76][G-SYNC]: The game frame rate drops with G-SYNC enabled.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: There is no 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound option in the Windows Sound Properties.
- [GeForce GTX 1060 6GB][NVIDIA Control Panel]:The NVIDIA Control Panel reports an incorrect GPU framebuffer size.
Windows 7 Issues
- [World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth][DirectX 12]: The game crashes when switched from DirectX 11 to DirectX 12 mode.
Windows 10 Issues
- [Sniper Elite 4][Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Frame rate is not capped at the display refresh rate with V-Sync enabled in DirectX 12 mode.
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.