NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL driver offers optimal performance in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgard’s Wrath.
On the other hand, our AMD readers can go ahead and download the new AMD driver that offer optimal gaming performance in Ghost Recon Breakpoint from here.
Furthermore, this driver adds support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD.
It’s also worth noting that this driver resolves some crashes in The Division 2 and UBOAT. Moreover, it resolves some error messages in Vulkan-based games, and fixes some objects that were missing from Tradesmen OS3DE.
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL driver from here. You can also find below the complete changelog for this driver.
NVIDIA GeForce 436.48 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides increased performance and the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy?s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Asgard?s Wrath.
Adds support for the HTC VIVE Cosmos VR HMD.
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.956.0
- [UBOAT]: The game crashes due to memory allocation issues when launching Sandbox mode from the main menu. 
- [Tom Clancy?s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Vulkan-based games]: Error message appears in the game when invoking GeForce Experience Freestyle or Ansel using the hot keys. 
- [Tradesmen OS3DE]: Some objects are missing in the game. 
- [Cinema4D]: Brushes produce a ghosting effect.